Tuesday, March 22, 2011

August 13,2010 Another one of our Best Days

Chad and I got hitched in the Snowflake, Arizona temple at 9:00 am on Friday the 13th.  For some people (Lisa, sorry it was a horrible day for you!) it was a very unlucky day, but for us it was awesome. 
 One of the best parts about it was we were able to spend the day with so many friends and family.  They came from all over to celebrate and be with us and we give our thank yous for all that everyone did!  We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives.  Being with all of them made it perfect.
We had one reception in Holbrook and another in St Johns.  Both were incredible.  Everyone helped out so much and the days were literally gorgeous!
I have to apologize to many.  I am not the type of girl that was all about planning a wedding.  I know  I was a little too relaxed about it and I'm sorry.  Everything turned out amazing and we all had a blast.  We wish we could be around all of our dear friends and family members more often.  We love you all and thanks for everything!

1 comment:

  1. Dude it was only horrible because I couldn't be with you sooner like I was supposed to have been. Aug 13th will forever live in infamy (for me at least....lol). I'm soooo excited you have a blog. Now we can be blogging buddies and I'll know at least one person is reading mine. Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to this playlist: laurieandchad's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones